Saturday, August 26, 2017

Angel Hunting

O Dear, sleep is still not my friend so at 1 am I planned my Hotel escape for the crack of dawn. With camera in hand I headed out to find a very quiet town at 6 am, with fishing boats coming and going as the sun rose i had my chance to own the streets and get some shots. Heading back I took the chance to spend some time with the beach huts and soak up the sea air.
with a 2 hour trek north to Newcastle we waved farewell to Whitby a town that promised lots and Delivered even more. with family waiting GPS Lee and SatNav Jacqui got us to our first point of call in the North East, that being the Angel of the North. the iconic piece of sculpture that welcomes all to Newcastle, photo's don't do it justice. after a quick trip into the team valley trading estate for a couple of things, on we go to Audrey and Erics for a cuppa a catchup and cake, before finishing our day at Andrew & Karen's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment